216 Cross Current Ln, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,643 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $94,500
- Price/sqft: $58
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,643 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 173302670853000
- Zillow Home ID: 6562646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Cross Current Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 138% higher than in Raleigh, and 180.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 212 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$136K32.51,446
- 220 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$123K321,224
- 208 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$128K--2.51,515
- 217 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$152K--2.51,622
- 224 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$152K--2.52,086
- 205 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$158K32.51,745
- 204 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$161K--21,956
- 221 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$122K--21,206
- 228 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$148K--2.51,790
- 201 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$141K--21,391
- 5437 Neuse View Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 225 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$141K321,543
- 200 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$150K--2.51,675
- 5433 Neuse View Dr Raleigh, NC$114K321,125
- 5429 Neuse View Dr Raleigh, NC$140K321,523
- 232 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$152K331,769
- 229 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$121K--21,360
- 5425 Neuse View Dr Raleigh, NC$150K32.51,967
- 240 Cross Current Ln Raleigh, NC$166K--32,261
- 5322 Robbins Dr Raleigh, NC$217K--21,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.