- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 380 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,187 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $152,900
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 208925
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Appliances Incl \ Dishwasher, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Appliances Incl \ Washer, Basement \ Bulk head, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Access, Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Log, Easement \ Unk, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Log, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Exterior Amenities \ Porch, Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Trash Private, Floor \ Ceramic, Floor \ Wood, Fuel \ Pellet, Fuel \ Propane, Garage \ None, Heat/Cool \ Forced Air, Heat/Cool \ Pellet Stove, Hot Water \ Electric, Hot Water \ Propane, Insulation \ Unknown, Interior Amenities \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Amenities \ Central Vacuum, Interior Amenities \ Fireplace (s), Interior Amenities \ Interior Balcony, Interior Amenities \ Jet Tub, Internet Service \ Satellite Available, Lead Paint \ Unk, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Roof \ Asphalt/Fiberglass, Sewer \ Private, Status \ Active, Stove Permit \ Yes, Style \ Log, Survey \ Unk, Title V \ Unk, Views \ Hill/Mountain, Views \ Scenic, Views \ Seasonal, Water \ Private, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Yr Blt Description \ Actual, Zoning \ Residential
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,431 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:204 B:00000 L:00019
- Zillow Home ID: 56817260
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $160-320K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01223 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield Metro as a whole. Among 01223 homes, this home is 2.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% lower than in Pittsfield Metro, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01223 home values.
|L 20 & 21 Crossplace Rd Washington, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|134 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||$320K||3||3||2,172|
|92 Corey Rd Becket, MA||$256K||4||1||1,544|
|325 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||$555K||3||3||3,494|
|327 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||$455K||3||3.5||2,135|
|68 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||$298K||3||2||2,484|
|68 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||$398K||3||2||2,484|
|65 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||--||--||--||--|
|151 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||$293K||3||2||1,368|
|43 Cross Rd Becket, MA||$277K||3||2||1,778|
|Lower Valley Rd Washington, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|410 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||--||--||--||--|
|441 Cross Place Rd Washington, MA||--||1||1||1,294|
|198 Lower Valley Rd Washington, MA||--||2||2||1,008|
|0 Lower Valley Rd Washington, MA||--||--||--||--|
|237 Heartwood Rd Washington, MA||--||1||1||1,141|
|208 Heartwood Rd Washington, MA||$522K||3||2||2,611|
|881 S Washington State Rd Washington, MA||$161K||2||1.5||1,056|
|821 S Washington State Rd Washington, MA||$152K||2||1||1,040|
|903 S Washington State Rd Washington, MA||$130K||2||1||816|
Nearby Schools in Washington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded2.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded7.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded7.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.