216 Gitchegumee Dr # D, Buckley, MI 496204 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Spacious kitchen with oak cabinets & custom made stone door knobs (Petoskey Stone & other). Includes appliances, washer & dryer.
Elegant Master Bath has extra large Jacuzzi tub plus 2 person shower.
Vaulted living room; Family/game room & gas fireplace in walkout basement.
Central air, water conditioner, large 2-car garage.
Built-in firepit with block patio overlooking the lake.
Great fishing lake and sandy beach with your own dock.
Property Dimensions: 170' on lake x 336' deep (approximate).
Additional Buildings: 30' x 44' x 14' high pole barn; 24' x 36' x 10' high pole barn with attached 14' x 36' workshop with heat and water; small shed.
Quiet peaceful community, friendly
- Lot: 0.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- View: Water
- Lapidary shop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2411B-LKG-40
- Zillow Home ID: 106598262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Gitchegumee Drive # D
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 214 Gitchegumee Dr Buckley, MI$82K------
- 215 Gitchegumee Dr # D Buckley, MI$155K------
- 104 Green Acres Dr Buckley, MI$102K321,065
- 225 Gitchegumee Dr # D Buckley, MI$132K------
- 1187 Gitchegumee Dr Buckley, MI$129K321,500
- 615 Gitchegumee Dr Buckley, MI$94K311,200
- 615 Gitchegumee Dr Buckley, MI$101K311,215
- 308 Red Swan Trl Buckley, MI$110K311,100
- 308 Red Swan Trl Buckley, MI$94K321,500
- 305 Gitchegumee Dr # D Buckley, MI$97K------
- 316 Gitchegumee Dr Buckley, MI--311,144
- 321 Gitchegumee Dr # D Buckley, MI$95K------
- 352 Red Swan Trl Buckley, MI$99K421,539
- 326 Gitchegumee Dr Buckley, MI$104K------
- 320 Gitchegumee Dr Buckley, MI$127K321,750
- 370 Red Swan Trl Buckley, MI$122K------
- 340 Gitchegumee Dr # D Buckley, MI$107K------
- 348 Gitchegumee Dr # D Buckley, MI$107K------
- 10538 N 15 1/2 Rd Buckley, MI$135K------
- 352 Gitchegumee Dr Buckley, MI$134K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!