- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
216 NE 73rd Ave, Portland, OR 972132 beds, 1 bath, 1,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $225,100
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: R314102
- Zillow Home ID: 53992688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Ne 73rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montavilla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Portland, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 206 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$270K311,162
- 232 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$306K321,842
- 126 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$285K21954
- 217 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$245K311,070
- 116 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$299K311,890
- 237 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$293K411,643
- 209 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$336K321,973
- 306 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$226K21752
- 7315 NE Everett St Portland, OR$227K21752
- 135 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$272K51.51,398
- 106 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$263K21884
- 125 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$246K21696
- 305 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$259K311,348
- 322 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$321K321,880
- 219 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$388K321,904
- 205 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$273K21880
- 231 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$279K321,336
- 26 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$276K311,092
- 125 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$269K211,092
- 111 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$261K311,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.