- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 4,426 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $780,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $288
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,705 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0076 B:0186 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400K-1.18M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 63.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|11 71st St Newburyport, MA||$483K||3||2||1,300|
|1 71ST St Newburyport, MA||$383K||4||1||864|
|207 Northern Blvd Newburyport, MA||$850K||4||2.5||2,991|
|15 73rd St Newburyport, MA||$505K||2||2||1,392|
|218 Northern Blvd Newburyport, MA||$377K||2||2||1,263|
|203 Northern Blvd Newburyport, MA||$332K||3||1||864|
|205 Northern Blvd Newburyport, MA||$510K||2||1.5||1,808|
|2 74th St Newburyport, MA||$446K||3||2.5||1,826|
|5 73rd St Newburyport, MA||$517K||2||2||1,768|
|6 71st St Newburyport, MA||$351K||2||1||940|
|3 74th St Newburyport, MA||$343K||2||1||960|
|9 71st St Newburyport, MA||$321K||2||1||660|
|3 69th St Newburyport, MA||$624K||3||2||2,189|
|4 75th St Newburyport, MA||$406K||2||1||944|
|12 75TH St Newburyport, MA||$505K||2||1.5||1,440|
|8 75TH St Newburyport, MA||$346K||3||1||1,120|
|9 73rd St Newburyport, MA||$314K||2||1||700|
|6 75th St Newburyport, MA||$400K||3||1||1,498|
|8 73rd St Newburyport, MA||$541K||2||1.5||1,392|
|4 70TH St Newburyport, MA||$362K||3||1||936|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!