216 Peckham Ct, San Jose, CA 951123 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,487 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,713 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 402 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,487 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 24975019
- Zillow Home ID: 61322557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Peckham Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 220 Peckham Ct San Jose, CA$639K33.51,487
- 226 Peckham Ct San Jose, CA$628K341,487
- 720 N 6th St San Jose, CA$568K21.51,222
- 232 Peckham Ct San Jose, CA$636K33.51,487
- 260 Heinlen Ct San Jose, CA$634K33.51,487
- 256 Heinlen Ct San Jose, CA$641K341,487
- 266 Heinlen Ct San Jose, CA$601K33.51,487
- 726 N 6th St San Jose, CA$639K33.51,547
- 272 Heinlen Ct San Jose, CA$637K341,487
- 712 N 6th St San Jose, CA$839K----2,585
- 238 Peckham Ct San Jose, CA$608K22.51,352
- 730 N 6th St San Jose, CA$649K33.51,547
- 734 N 6th St San Jose, CA$639K33.51,547
- 278 Heinlen Ct San Jose, CA$617K231,352
- 738 N 6th St San Jose, CA$639K33.51,547
- 706 N 6th St San Jose, CA--------
- 742 N 6th St San Jose, CA$576K231,344
- 721 N 7th St San Jose, CA$649K33.51,541
- 717 N 7th St San Jose, CA$649K33.51,541
- 725 N 7th St San Jose, CA$647K33.51,541
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.