216 S Williston St, Wheaton, IL 601873 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $285,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 0515307014
- Zillow Home ID: 4442095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 S Williston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60187 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% lower than in Glen Ellyn, and 391% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60187 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
- 625 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$720K--2.52,264
- 633 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL--------
- 635 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$576K--2.52,274
- 637 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$449K--21,556
- 710 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$1.45M--4.54,644
- 716 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$556K--2.52,183
- 698 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL--------
- 724 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$568K--33,177
- 649 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$983K--43,275
- 641 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$806K443,228
- 732 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$612K422,446
- 651 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$618K432,220
- 657 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$818K--33,154
- 665 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$963K543,091
- Fars Cv Burr Ridge, IL$713K--2.52,236
- 738 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$585K--2.52,070
- 692 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$1.49M44.54,608
- 645 Lake Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$902K--2.53,915
- 599 Lee St Glen Ellyn, IL$630K433,117
- 719 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$774KStudio--2,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!