216 Shore Rd, Waterford, CT 063854 beds, 4 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $170,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Shared, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Other, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Network, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0710800
- Zillow Home ID: 58088446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Shore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Waterford, and 21.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
- 214 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$443K321,292
- 220 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$415K11940
- 222 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$453K21525
- 212 Shore Rd # R Waterford, CT$472K321,872
- 212 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$181K21946
- 224 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$689K432,577
- 251 Shore Rd # 0 Waterford, CT$292K------
- 265 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$428K43--
- 218 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$825K493,200
- 210 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$483K311,148
- 226 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$440K321,160
- 208 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$1.08M------
- 228 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$494K321,640
- 204 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$646K532,200
- 206 Shore Rd # R Waterford, CT$456K422,120
- 213 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$211K11768
- 230 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$623K421,985
- 217 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$444K42.53,188
- 200 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$601K311,585
- 219 Shore Rd Waterford, CT$194K211,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!