2160 Century Park E APT 1509, Los Angeles, CA 900672 beds, 2 baths, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Full Service Building, Valet Parking, Pool, Spa, Gym, Tennis Courts, Lush Gardens, Doorman
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 21.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 480
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 2115776022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2160 Century Park E APT 1509
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Century City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
- 2160 Century Park E APT 805 Los Angeles, CA$532K221,018
- 2160 Century Park E APT 311 Century City, CA$570K221,097
- 2160 Century Park E APT 311 Los Angeles, CA$549K------
- 2160 Century Park E APT 311 Los Angeles, CA$576K221,097
- 2170 Century Park E APT 805 Los Angeles, CA$580K221,100
- 2170 Century Park E APT 1702 Los Angeles, CA$535K11.51,070
- 2160 Century Park E APT 2008 Los Angeles, CA$559K221,080
- 2170 Century Park E APT 2106 Los Angeles, CA$2.27M332,800
- 2170 Century Park E APT 610 Los Angeles, CA$560K------
- 2160 Century Park E APT 708 Los Angeles, CA$559K221,080
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292