- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2160 Martin Dr, Mobile, AL 366053 beds, 1 bath, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: R023202370003247
- Zillow Home ID: 51029575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2160 Martin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% lower than in Mobile, and 109% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 36605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36605 home values.
- 2166 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$100K--31,710
- 2158 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$48K311,292
- 2163 Steiner St Mobile, AL$37K--11,162
- 2167 Steiner St Mobile, AL$32K211,206
- 2155 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$68K311,527
- 2200 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$55K--11,102
- 2159 Steiner St Mobile, AL$54K311,308
- 2152 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$59K211,283
- 2151 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$42K21840
- 2157 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$50K--11,076
- 2155 Steiner St Mobile, AL$73K321,509
- 1552 E Martin Dr Mobile, AL$48K32994
- 2204 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$64K321,550
- 1556 E Martin Dr Mobile, AL$55K311,464
- 2171 Steiner St Mobile, AL$107K211,467
- 2201 Martin Dr Mobile, AL$54K211,440
- 1560 E Martin Dr Mobile, AL$39K221,276
- 1502 E Martin Dr Mobile, AL$97K--21,607
- 1477 Boudousquie St Mobile, AL$66K211,025
- 1564 E Martin Dr Mobile, AL$52K--11,466
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292