2161 Oak St, Lynden, WA 982643 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $174,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 4003163834740000
- Zillow Home ID: 23654189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2161 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98264, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Lynden, and 6.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98264 home values.
- 2149 Oak St Lynden, WA$242K431,808
- 2173 Oak St Lynden, WA$274K42.52,344
- 2185 Oak St Lynden, WA$240K52.51,846
- 2197 Oak St Lynden, WA$262K42.52,344
- 1397 Elm St Lynden, WA$200K321,141
- 1385 Elm St Lynden, WA$208K321,307
- 2160 Oak St Lynden, WA$212K321,302
- 1373 Elm St Lynden, WA$240K52.51,868
- 2148 Oak St Lynden, WA$201K321,208
- 2172 Oak St Lynden, WA$203K321,169
- 2136 Oak St Lynden, WA$186K311,024
- 2184 Oak St Lynden, WA$194K311,084
- 2124 Oak St Lynden, WA$236K32.51,841
- 2203 Oak St Lynden, WA$246K32.51,836
- 1361 Elm St Lynden, WA$227K42.51,740
- 2196 Oak St Lynden, WA$211K31.51,320
- 2112 Oak St Lynden, WA$211K321,302
- 2202 Dogwood St Lynden, WA$212K321,320
- 2215 Oak St Lynden, WA$227K42.51,558
- 2100 Oak St Lynden, WA$216K421,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.