2162 6th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 1 bath, 1,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1930
- Parking: 1 space, 288 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $319,000
- wall AC, forced floor heat, washer & dryer, Refrigerator, gas stove
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,067 sqft
- Parcel #: 01301720090000
- Zillow Home ID: 25797382
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2162 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Land Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Sacramento, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Land Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 2156 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$345K21883
- 2168 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$295K21734
- 2170 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$381K321,112
- 2152 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$381K211,051
- 2153 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$323K21904
- 2155 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$310K21784
- 2143 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$519K311,418
- 2174 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$439K311,208
- 2161 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$328K21952
- 2146 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$404K21.51,168
- 2159 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$400K21.51,230
- 2157 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$358K211,015
- 2137 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$668K521,988
- 2165 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$330K21891
- 2149 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$369K421,373
- 2167 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$327K31983
- 2182 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$392K321,137
- 2171 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$338K21915
- 2140 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$495K30.011,550
- 2145 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$322K21874
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292