A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,510 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 12,649 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,085,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $435
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Stackable W/D Hookup, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Modern, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Heating Type \ Wall Heater, Interior Features \ Living Room Balcony, Interior Features \ Living Room Deck Attached, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Legal Disclosures \ LA/Owner Related, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Terms \ Cash, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Other Structural Features \ Balcony, Parking Type \ Garage - Single Door (N), Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Patio Features \ Deck(s), Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Property Condition \ Updated/Remodeled, Roofing \ Flat Roof, Rooms \ In-Law Suite, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Office, Rooms \ RecreationalRoom, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Seller, View \ Canyon View, View \ City Lights View, View \ Tree Top View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,497 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 5430010001
- Zillow Home ID: 20746805
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.13-1.38M.
Market guideZillow predicts Los Feliz home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Los Feliz homes, this home is valued 10.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Los Feliz, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 61.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
|2158 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$721K||2||3||1,195|
|2200 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$680K||2||2||1,063|
|2211 Hyperion Ave Los Angeles, CA||$518K||2||1||768|
|2207 Hyperion Ave Los Angeles, CA||$776K||3||2||1,368|
|2205 Hyperion Ave Los Angeles, CA||$563K||Studio||1||500|
|2219 Hyperion Ave Los Angeles, CA||$652K||--||--||845|
|2163 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$923K||4||2||1,646|
|2169 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$870K||3||1.75||1,488|
|2159 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.01M||4||2||1,810|
|2201 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$865K||3||2||1,488|
|2225 Hyperion Ave Los Angeles, CA||$904K||Studio||--||1,750|
|2225 Hyperion Ave # A Los Angeles, CA||$912K||3||2||1,750|
|2146 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.3M||3||3||2,476|
|2155 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$881K||3||2||1,546|
|2210 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.2M||2||2||1,992|
|2225 Hyperion Ave # B Los Angeles, CA||$917K||3||2||1,750|
|2211 Hyperion Ave Los Angeles, CA||$611K||2||1||768|
|2207 Hyperion Ave Los Angeles, CA||$799K||3||2||1,368|
|2207 Lyric Ave Los Angeles, CA||$999K||4||2||1,821|
|2231 Hyperion Ave Los Angeles, CA||$591K||1||1||682|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.