21626 N 39th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850504 beds, 3 baths, 2,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Fireside at Desert Ridge is an award winning neighborhood with a beautiful community center with pools, tennis courts, workout facility and playground.
- Lot: 7,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $15
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $450,977
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Home is located in a cul-de-sac across from a community park and very close to the community center.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,605 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 21239686
- Zillow Home ID: 81956268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21626 N 39th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55% lower than in Phoenix, and 29.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
- 21622 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$588K----3,493
- 21706 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$563K432,779
- 21618 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$504K42.52,933
- 21710 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$549K52.252,954
- 21614 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$585K----2,779
- 3913 E Melinda Dr Phoenix, AZ$423K----2,400
- 3925 E Melinda Dr Phoenix, AZ$433K----2,273
- 3910 E Waller Ln Phoenix, AZ$613K----3,493
- 21621 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$551K432,933
- 3925 E Melinda Dr Phoenix, AZ$237K32.52,273
- 3925 E Melinda Dr Phoenix, AZ$225K33--
- 21625 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$601K----3,493
- 3909 E Melinda Dr Phoenix, AZ$395K----1,941
- 21617 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$623K543,493
- 21629 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$573K553,566
- 3921 E Melinda Dr Phoenix, AZ$369K----1,941
- 3921 E Melinda Dr Phoenix, AZ$207K32.51,941
- 21613 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$444K----2,421
- 21709 N 38th Way Phoenix, AZ$588K54.53,566
- 3905 E Melinda Dr Phoenix, AZ$225K332,273
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292