2164 15th St SW, Akron, OH 443145 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- 127 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $31,347
- Price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: 3602900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6811048
- Zillow Home ID: 35457095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2164 15th St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenmore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Akron, and 109.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenmore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
- 2158 15th St SW Akron, OH$38K211,075
- 2168 15th St SW Akron, OH$62K422,304
- 914 Wyoming Ave Akron, OH$47K311,476
- 2176 15th St SW Akron, OH$102K411,824
- 2167 16th St SW Akron, OH$47K311,248
- 2163 16th St SW Akron, OH$48K311,415
- 2182 15th St SW Akron, OH$69K411,404
- 2171 16th St SW Akron, OH$47K311,373
- 2159 16th St SW Akron, OH$54K311,445
- 2157 15th St SW Akron, OH$38K311,288
- 2177 16th St SW Akron, OH$52K311,373
- 2163 15th St SW Akron, OH$48K211,052
- 2167 15th St SW Akron, OH$56K421,728
- 2179 16th St SW Akron, OH$107K632,132
- 2169-2171 15th St SW Akron, OH$62K422,304
- 2175 15th St SW Akron, OH$56K311,794
- 2190 15th St SW Akron, OH$61K311,570
- 894 Wyoming Ave Akron, OH$40K21858
- 2181 15th St SW Akron, OH$38K311,232
- 2189 16th St SW Akron, OH$39K421,375
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292