2164 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 981094 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,910 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 2041000075
- Zillow Home ID: 48776074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2164 Dexter Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% lower than in Seattle, and 29.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westlake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westlake home values.
- 2160 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$540K31.51,240
- 2158 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$448K21.75700
- 2154 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$629K52.52,240
- 2150 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$553K421,420
- 2146 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$475K311,080
- 714 Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$595K33.51,770
- 716 Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$610K43.51,750
- 2167 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$365K221,080
- 2167 Dexter Ave N APT 201 Seattle, WA$336K221,049
- 2167 Dexter Ave N APT 301 Seattle, WA$345K221,080
- 2167 Dexter Ave N APT 302 Seattle, WA$335K221,025
- 2167 Dexter Ave N APT 401 Seattle, WA$340K221,080
- 2167 Dexter Ave N APT 402 Seattle, WA$337K221,025
- 2167 Dexter Ave N APT 202 Seattle, WA$328K221,027
- 718 Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$415K41.75860
- 2167 Dexter Ave N APT 202 Seattle, WA$351K221,025
- 2145 Waverly Pl N Seattle, WA$510K211,010
- 2161 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$491K31.51,240
- 2142 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$493K221,475
- 2157 Dexter Ave N Seattle, WA$530K31.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!