2164 Ransom Ave, Oakland, CA 946012 beds, 1 bath, 1,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1913
- Parcel #: 032 209802400
- Zillow Home ID: 24778912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2164 Ransom Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harrington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% less than in Oakland, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Harrington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrington home values.
- 2170 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$364K311,698
- 2176 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$314K211,105
- 3710 Carrington St Oakland, CA$278K211,116
- 3700 Carrington St Oakland, CA$253K211,050
- 2161 38th Ave Oakland, CA$312K311,322
- 2167 38th Ave Oakland, CA$278K211,146
- 2180 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$341K311,354
- 2151 38th Ave Oakland, CA$300K211,187
- 2175 38th Ave Oakland, CA$313K221,229
- 2184 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$177K11864
- 2179 38th Ave Oakland, CA$342K321,748
- 2165 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$312K311,148
- 2188 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$272K211,044
- 2173 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$305K311,342
- 3715 Carrington St Oakland, CA$384K422,113
- 2157 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$360K221,460
- 2181 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$396K321,606
- 2125 38th Ave Oakland, CA$358K131,883
- 2151 Ransom Ave Oakland, CA$331K211,072
- 3707 Carrington St Oakland, CA$425K434,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292