2164 Stony Hill Rd, Hinckley, OH 442333 beds, 1.5 baths, 3,489 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $191,500
- Price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 934 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 3,489 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01603C23061
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 81762137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2164 Stony Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44233, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% lower than in Hinckley, and 37.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44233 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hinckley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44233 home values.
- 2098 Marks Rd Valley City, OH$143K311,056
- 2140 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$166K------
- 2204 Tamarind Trl Hinckley, OH--------
- 2220 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$240K421,472
- Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH--------
- 2230 Tamarind Trl Hinckley, OH$333K43.52,850
- 2165 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$269K532,868
- 2153 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$302K53.53,045
- 2189 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$314K42.53,808
- 2135 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$220K43.51,776
- 2205 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$209K52.52,248
- 2094 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$224K311,196
- 2248 Tamarind Trl Hinckley, OH$345K432,558
- 2295 Northgate Dr Hinckley, OH--------
- 5370 Sleepy Hollow Rd Valley City, OH$251K322,076
- 2266 Tamarind Trl Hinckley, OH$411K433,338
- 2074 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$384K53.52,611
- 2284 Tamarind Trl Hinckley, OH$393K42.53,244
- Tamarind Trl Hinckley, OH--------
- 2050 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$281K42.52,193
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.