- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2164 Yellowbrick Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283143 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 9477706470
- Zillow Home ID: 97576773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2164 Yellowbrick Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% higher than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 2160 Yellowbrick Rd Fayetteville, NC$167K321,587
- 5320 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$163K32.52,000
- 5333 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$164K421,900
- 5605 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$168K421,509
- 5605 Nesee St Fayetteville, NC$146K32--
- 2156 Yellowbrick Rd Fayetteville, NC$165K331,701
- 5550 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$174K32.51,950
- 5546 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$176K431,889
- 5604 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$170K321,597
- 2165 Yellowbrick Rd Fayetteville, NC$170K321,707
- 5611 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$154K32.51,662
- 2152 Yellowbrick Rd Fayetteville, NC$137K32.51,472
- 5608 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$174K422,001
- 1532 Stackhouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$105K321,690
- 1536 Stackhouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$105K421,456
- 1528 Stackhouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$102K321,566
- 1929 Lass St Fayetteville, NC$175K42.52,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292