- Lot: 6,412 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 198 days on Zillow
- Views: 31,831 all time views
- 61 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $6,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $3,103
- MLS #: 14800501
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Property Type \ Residential, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Laundry Locations \ In Garage, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Other, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, View \ City Lights View, View \ Courtyard View, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Patio Features \ Lanai, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Patio Features \ Patio Open, Parking Features \ Direct Garage Access, Parking Type \ Garage, Rooms \ Dining Room, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In BBQ, Patio Features \ Covered Porch, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, View \ Ocean View, View \ White Water View, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Other Structural Features \ Service Entrance, PoolYN \ N
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,095 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 4451003023
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20552118
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.7-12.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90265 home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Malibu as a whole. Among 90265 homes, this home is 304.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 377.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% less than in Malibu, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
|21640 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$8.22M||3||3||2,298|
|21650 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$3.58M||4||4||3,084|
|Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$3.58M||3||3||3,084|
|21650 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$4.47M||4||4||4,113|
|21634 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$8.4M||4||4||2,645|
|21632 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$9.17M||3||4||3,159|
|21628 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$11.1M||5||3||3,418|
|21658 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$9.1M||3||3||2,582|
|21624 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$8.69M||3||5||1,865|
|21641 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.09M||3||2||1,617|
|21649 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.31M||3||2||1,600|
|21660 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$11.2M||3||3.5||3,000|
|21622 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$9.76M||3||4||3,014|
|21633 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.11M||4||3||2,496|
|21657 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.93M||4||4||2,865|
|21629 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.05M||3||2||1,766|
|21614 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$14.3M||5||6.5||5,131|
|21663 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.1M||2||2||1,824|
|21625 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.74M||3||3||2,825|
|21606 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$13.7M||4||3.5||3,763|
Nearby Schools in Malibu
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.