A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 7,832 all time views
- HOA Fee: $80
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,050,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $198
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- View: Mountain, Water
- Accessibility Feat. \ Bath 60in Trning Rad, Accessibility Feat. \ Hallways 36in+ Wide, Accessibility Feat. \ Ktch 60in Trning Rad, Accessibility Feat. \ Ktch Side Open Oven, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Lake Subdivision, Complex Feature \ On-Site Guard, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Central Vacuum, Features \ Intercom, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace \ Two Way Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Mountain Ridge, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Bidet, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking \ Gated Parking, Parking \ Over Height Garage, Parking \ RV Garage, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ Heated Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Description \ Waterfront Lot, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Architect, Source of SqFt \ Architect, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Ntwrk Wrng One Room, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,309 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20023812
- Zillow Home ID: 7889274
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $593-800K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85308 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Glendale as a whole. Among 85308 homes, this home is valued 412% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 64.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85308, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.2% less than in Glendale, and 92.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85308 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85308 home values.
|21645 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$662K||--||4.75||3,673|
|21642 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$569K||--||4||3,377|
|21639 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$861K||6||4||4,874|
|21636 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$601K||--||4.5||3,880|
|21633 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$785K||--||5.75||4,341|
|21630 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$907K||--||6||4,965|
|N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$907K||--||6||4,965|
|21627 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$737K||--||3.75||4,159|
|21624 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$440K||--||3.75||2,567|
|5511 W Melinda Ln Glendale, AZ||$1.29M||--||5.5||6,413|
|5525 W Melinda Ln Glendale, AZ||$1.02M||--||5.5||5,418|
|5499 W Melinda Ln Glendale, AZ||$509K||--||--||2,793|
|5539 W Melinda Ln Glendale, AZ||$535K||4||2.75||3,122|
|5547 W Melinda Ln Glendale, AZ||$440K||--||3||2,428|
|5491 W Melinda Ln Glendale, AZ||$514K||--||3.5||2,741|
|21621 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$465K||4||3||2,615|
|21655 N 56th Ave Glendale, AZ||$567K||--||4.75||2,855|
|5555 W Melinda Ln Glendale, AZ||$582K||3||3||3,122|
|21618 N 55th Dr Glendale, AZ||$447K||--||3.75||2,567|
|21674 N 53rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$775K||--||5||4,238|
Nearby Schools in Glendale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!