- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2165 E Market St, Nappanee, IN 465502 beds, 1 bath, 1,310 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 672 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 201432326003000029
- Zillow Home ID: 59673804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2165 E Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46550 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Nappanee, and 4.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46550 home values.
- E Market St Nappanee, IN$89K3--1,310
- 2301 E Market St Nappanee, IN$276K323,544
- 2148 E Market St Nappanee, IN--3--1,442
- 2180 E Market St Nappanee, IN$185K412,959
- 2222 E Market St Nappanee, IN$93K311,362
- 2254 Us 6 Nappanee, IN$101K3--1,116
- 2102 Us 6 Nappanee, IN--322,147
- 2435 E Market St Nappanee, IN$97K311,008
- 1850 E Market St Nappanee, IN$122K------
- 2476 E Market St Nappanee, IN$139K2--2,102
- 2485 E Market St Nappanee, IN$87K311,318
- N Oakland Nappanee, IN$97K------
- 2405 E Market St Nappanee, IN$104K311,178
- 155 N Oakland Ave Nappanee, IN$116K3--1,512
- 201 N Oakland Ave Nappanee, IN$106K211,488
- 203 N Oakland Ave Nappanee, IN$125K411,803
- 205 N Oakland Ave Nappanee, IN$105K211,450
- 249 N Oakland Ave Nappanee, IN$106K3--910
- 251 N Oakland Ave Nappanee, IN$118K421,836
- 72234 County Road 7 Nappanee, IN$92K2--624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!