2165 Fairview St, Oshkosh, WI 549013 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $249,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 203
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 91521480000
- Zillow Home ID: 68954023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2165 Fairview Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 54901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% higher than in Oshkosh, and 54.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oshkosh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54901 home values.
- 2185 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$265K42.52,084
- 2141 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$245K321,895
- 2134 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$201K22.52,005
- 2131 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$218K321,638
- 2123 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$271K422,768
- 2122 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$195K52.52,498
- 2115 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$451K633,434
- 2112 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$184K42.52,208
- 2111 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$456K343,202
- 2102 Fairview St Oshkosh, WI$157K41.51,836
- 2342 White Swan Dr Oshkosh, WI$335K32.52,082
- 2336 White Swan Dr Oshkosh, WI$304K42.52,088
- 2327 White Swan Dr Oshkosh, WI$157K422,028
- 2330 White Swan Dr Oshkosh, WI$375K52.52,669
- 2324 White Swan Dr Oshkosh, WI$317K42.52,436
- 2144 Hazel St Oshkosh, WI$392K442,664
- 2300 White Swan Dr Oshkosh, WI$489K454,200
- 2124 Hazel St Oshkosh, WI$269K32.53,268
- 2112 Hazel St Oshkosh, WI$242K32.52,104
- 2104 Hazel St Oshkosh, WI$210K222,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!