2166 Corning Ave, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 1 bath, 1,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 072094 00132
- Zillow Home ID: 42229005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2166 Corning Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shelby Forest-Frayser market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% lower than in Memphis, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Shelby Forest-Frayser home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 2172 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$43K311,179
- 2154 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$43K31.51,168
- 2163 Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$79K32.51,806
- 3676 Julia St Memphis, TN$48K311,122
- 2171 Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$32K321,083
- 2178 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$49K311,200
- 2153 Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$42K311,074
- 2175 Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$35K311,126
- 2171 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$36K311,086
- 2163 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$27K31975
- Julia St Memphis, TN$49K311,378
- 2153 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$37K311,008
- 2184 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$36K311,211
- 3643 Fiat Cv Memphis, TN$27K311,154
- 2179 Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$35K311,074
- Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$41K311,064
- 2162 Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$48K311,064
- 2170 Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$50K311,338
- 2185 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$48K311,310
- 2154 Burnham Cv Memphis, TN$51K311,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292