- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21667 Yucatan Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 913644 beds, 3 baths, 3,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,161 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 2171001019
- Zillow Home ID: 19944120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21667 Yucatan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 21659 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$875K342,250
- 5323 Canatrana Dr Woodland Hills, CA$918K42.52,570
- 21655 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$949K433,148
- 21655 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$988K433,148
- 21666 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$835K321,898
- 21651 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$980K332,717
- 21646 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$628K211,372
- 21710 Ybarra Rd Woodland Hills, CA$781K232,418
- 21604 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$894K332,762
- 21686 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$867K43.52,558
- 4916 Medina Rd Woodland Hills, CA$685K331,785
- 21548 Villena St Woodland Hills, CA$995K442,917
- 21636 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.41M543,785
- 21718 Ybarra Rd Woodland Hills, CA$656K321,744
- 21641 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$616K321,496
- 21689 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$783K433,523
- 21616 Yucatan Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.08M443,730
- 21645 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$656K331,701
- 21702 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$698K321,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!