- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2168 Via Camino Verde APT 1, Oceanside, CA 920549 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,374 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2115531543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2168 Via Camino Verde APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in San Diego Metro, and 31.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanside home values.
- 2168 Via Camino Verde Oceanside, CA$2.15M96.54,374
- 2164 Via Camino Verde Oceanside, CA$2.23M96.54,513
- 2160 Via Camino Verde Oceanside, CA$470K------
- 2202 Via Blanca Oceanside, CA$1.06M643,307
- 2152 Via Camino Verde APT 4 Oceanside, CA$405K21.51,120
- 2171 Via Esmarca Oceanside, CA$2.37M96.54,497
- 2167 Via Esmarca Oceanside, CA$537K------
- 2201 Via Esmarca Oceanside, CA$925K643,303
- 2156 Via Camino Verde Oceanside, CA$474K------
- 2163 Via Esmarca APT 3 Oceanside, CA$389K21.51,100
- 2163 Via Esmarca APT 1 Oceanside, CA$489K32.51,590
- 2163 Via Esmarca Oceanside, CA$2.34M9--4,497
- 2210 Via Blanca Oceanside, CA$970K643,307
- 2205 Via Esmarca Oceanside, CA$861K643,303
- 2159 Via Esmarca APT 2 Oceanside, CA$478K21.51,100
- 2159 Via Esmarca Oceanside, CA$620K21.51,100
- 2215 Via Esmarca Oceanside, CA$949K643,303
- 2152 Via Camino Verde Oceanside, CA$460K21840
- 2571 Rudder Way Oceanside, CA$753K432,781
- 2218 Via Blanca Oceanside, CA$956K643,307
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292