2169 Kimberton Rd, Phoenixville, PA 194601 bed, 1 bath, 3,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 1980 for $46,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 408 sqft
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,524 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2602Q00040000
- Zillow Home ID: 9154034
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2169 Kimberton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% higher than in East Pikeland Township, and 52.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Pikeland Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 2175 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$171K312,250
- 2167 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$342K323,524
- 2177 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$178K412,390
- 2161 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$167K11668
- 2180 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$228K31.51,344
- 2157 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$164K211,595
- 2160 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$290K42.51,744
- 2153 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$154K221,595
- 2185 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$205K312,434
- 12 Prizer Rd Phoenixville, PA$270K31.52,128
- 2184 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$227K31.51,344
- Prizer Rd Phoenixville, PA$265K32.51,645
- 30 Prizer Rd Phoenixville, PA$473K322,374
- 2313 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$469K52.53,572
- 2200 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$485KStudio----
- 38 Prizer Rd Phoenixville, PA$220K311,120
- 46 Prizer Rd Phoenixville, PA$209K211,350
- 130 Kimberton Rd Phoenixville, PA$369K312,916
- 52 Prizer Rd Phoenixville, PA$253K321,448
- 56 Prizer Rd Phoenixville, PA$246K31.51,130