- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2169 Osprey Point Dr W, Jacksonville, FL 322243 beds, 2 baths, 2,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $269,900
- Price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 511 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,019 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 1673323670
- Zillow Home ID: 44604389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2169 Osprey Point Drive W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Golden Glades - The Woods, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% lower than in Jacksonville, and 99% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Golden Glades - The Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Glades - The Woods home values.
- 2173 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$357K432,751
- 2163 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$245K321,862
- 2177 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$269K321,924
- 2157 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$281K322,060
- 2175 Moonlight Ct Jacksonville, FL$318K42.52,693
- 13485 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$310K432,601
- 13491 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$353K432,604
- 2149 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$250K321,930
- 2181 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$299K432,559
- 2170 Terra Mar Ct Jacksonville, FL$357K322,570
- 2148 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$365K63.53,004
- 2183 Moonlight Ct Jacksonville, FL$322K422,384
- 2182 Moonlight Ct Jacksonville, FL$354K43.52,986
- 13499 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$263K321,950
- 2157 Osprey Point Dr W # 0 Jacksonville, FL$255K322,060
- 13479 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$302K432,466
- 2141 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$281K422,210
- 2187 Osprey Point Dr W Jacksonville, FL$265K321,827
- 2130 Rio Mar Ct Jacksonville, FL$286K432,252
- 13505 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$299K432,397
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!