21691 E 103rd St S, Broken Arrow, OK 740143 beds, 2 baths, 2,011 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Nice homes on spacious lots in a scenic locaton with easy access to the Creek turnpike.and close to a college and other schools in the area.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $192,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garage has attic storage. Professionally landscaped.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,011 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 730005654
- Zillow Home ID: 22301813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21691 E 103rd St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coweta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Coweta, and 19.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74014 home values.
- 21663 E 103rd St S Broken Arrow, OK$189K----2,114
- 21690 E 102nd St S Broken Arrow, OK$263K432,747
- 10291 S 217th East Ave Broken Arrow, OK$141K--21,644
- 21631 E 103rd St S Broken Arrow, OK$177K432,172
- 21660 E 102nd St S Broken Arrow, OK$168K321,929
- 10251 S 217th East Ave Broken Arrow, OK$260K32.53,570
- 21607 E 103rd St S Broken Arrow, OK$160K321,992
- 21690 E 103rd St S Broken Arrow, OK$182K432,280
- 21662 E 103rd St S Broken Arrow, OK$211K----2,573
- 21630 E 102nd St S Broken Arrow, OK$223K42.52,824
- 21630 E 103rd St S Broken Arrow, OK$189K--22,502
- 10351 S 217th East Ave Broken Arrow, OK$229K433,196
- 10221 S 217th East Ave Broken Arrow, OK$216K--22,272
- 21581 E 103rd St S Broken Arrow, OK$162K321,800
- 21580 E 102nd St S Broken Arrow, OK$223K--33,228
- 21562 E 103rd St S Broken Arrow, OK$176K321,879
- 21651 E 104th St S Broken Arrow, OK$177K----1,911
- 10371 S 217th East Ave Broken Arrow, OK$242K----2,458
- 21691 E 102nd St S Broken Arrow, OK$215K432,378
Nearby Schools in Coweta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.