- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
217 Ellery St, Reading, PA 196112 beds, 2 baths, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 136 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18530658648232
- Zillow Home ID: 8850230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 217 Ellery Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% lower than in Reading, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19611 home values.
- 221 Ellery St Reading, PA--------
- 223 Ellery St Reading, PA$109K411,642
- 412 Park Ave Reading, PA$90K321,728
- 414 Park Ave Reading, PA$77K311,356
- 410 Park Ave Reading, PA$63K311,452
- 416 Park Ave Reading, PA--------
- 210 Carroll St Reading, PA$136K431,938
- 214 Carroll St Reading, PA$76K31.51,116
- 216 Carroll St Reading, PA$72K311,080
- 204 Carroll St Reading, PA$138K331,666
- 233 Ellery St Reading, PA$133K422,052
- 218 Carroll St Reading, PA$54K321,310
- 400 Park Ave Reading, PA$82K312,115
- 234 Ellery St Reading, PA$61K211,486
- 230 Ellery St Reading, PA$185K31.52,303
- 226 Carroll St Reading, PA$131K411,498
- 236 Ellery St Reading, PA$64K41.51,486
- 238 Ellery St Reading, PA$64K51.51,616
- 226 Ellery St Reading, PA--------
- 240 Ellery St Reading, PA--------
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.