- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 289 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,315 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $176,500
- Price/sqft: $379
- MLS #: 213664
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Dining Area \ Dining/Kitchen Combo, Finish \ Brick, Finish \ Stucco, Fireplace \ Den, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ No Garage/Carport, Garage \ Single Carport, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Lot Description \ Less than 1 acre, Lot Description \ Some Trees, Misc Search \ Fireplace, Misc Search \ Open Porch, Other Rooms \ Office/Study, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ French Country, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ 2+ Family Residence, Zoning \ Business/Commercial, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Zoning \ Within Corp Limits
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 4,613 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 4603370601003000509
- Zillow Home ID: 90624807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $420-913K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36532 homes, this home is 721.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 247.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36532, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fairhope, and 88.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|208 Fairhope Ave APT 7 Fairhope, AL||$311K||1||1||600|
|203 Fairhope Ave Fairhope, AL||$561K||3||2||2,660|
|208 Fairhope Ave APT 3 Fairhope, AL||$164K||1||1||600|
|204 Fairhope Ave Fairhope, AL||$377K||4||--||1,866|
|209 Fairhope Ave Fairhope, AL||$412K||1||--||496|
|208 Fairhope Ave APT 17 Fairhope, AL||$318K||1||1||600|
|208 Fairhope Ave APT 4 Fairhope, AL||$318K||1||1||600|
|208 Fairhope Ave Fairhope, AL||$328K||1||1||600|
|208 Fairhope Ave APT 20 Fairhope, AL||$318K||1||1||600|
|209 1/2 Fairhope Ave Fairhope, AL||$328K||1||2||--|
|6 N Summit St Fairhope, AL||$382K||4||1||1,782|
|131 Fairhope Ave Fairhope, AL||$649K||3||2||3,680|
|19 S Summit St APT 4 Fairhope, AL||$263K||1||1||--|
|19 S Summit St APT 12 Fairhope, AL||$263K||1||1||--|
|120 Fairhope Ave Fairhope, AL||$383K||4||--||1,822|
|5 N Summit St Fairhope, AL||$267K||2||--||648|
|8 S Summit St Fairhope, AL||$351K||3||2||1,620|
|118 Fairhope Ave Fairhope, AL||$352K||3||--||1,344|
|14 S Church St Fairhope, AL||$895K||--||--||5,638|
|14 S Church St # B Fairhope, AL||$389K||--||--||2,321|
Nearby Schools in Fairhope
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!