217 Linden Ave, Irvington, NJ 071114 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 25 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 34 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0900073000000036
- Zillow Home ID: 38658440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 217 Linden Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Irvington, and 68.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07111 home values.
- 215 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$147K----1,190
- 219-223 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$157K----1,572
- 211 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$127K411,800
- 225 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$154K----1,084
- 207 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$142K----1,288
- 229 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$149K311,084
- 328 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$147K41.51,536
- 330 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$171K----1,392
- 332 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$133K311,392
- 326 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$140K----1,392
- 203 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$155K421,224
- 334 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$178K----1,680
- 322 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$139K----1,392
- 231 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$172K----2,192
- 336 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$138K----1,584
- 208 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$172K----2,128
- 320 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$137K----1,392
- 214 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$153K----1,880
- 204 Linden Ave Irvington, NJ$152K----1,316
- 338 Isabella Ave Irvington, NJ$138K----1,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.