217 N Highland Ave # 425748, Ossining, NY 105622 beds, 2 baths, 1,653 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- 1 mile to Ossining Metro-North Railroad Station, Access to nature trails and hiking along the Crawbuckie Nature Preserve, Cable/Satellite, Clubhouse, Easy access to White Plains and New York City, Individual climate control in each unit, Landscaped Courtyards, Large Closets, Management is on site for property, On-Site Maintenance, Outdoor grilling areas, Smoke-free community, Sundeck
- Garbage disposal
- Unit count: 168
- Floor size: 1,653 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106980575
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 217 N Highland Avenue # 425748
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10562, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Town of Ossining, and 68% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10562 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ossining.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10562 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.