- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,464 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,826 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: M:197 B:0427 L:01000
- Zillow Home ID: 57962998
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-415K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 11.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% less than in New Haven, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
|211 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$399K||5||3||2,814|
|216 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$526K||5||3||3,783|
|208 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$420K||4||2||3,272|
|199 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$210K||3||1.5||1,181|
|203 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$175K||3||1||1,344|
|204 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$374K||4||2||2,843|
|200 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$303K||4||3||2,090|
|195 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$296K||3||2||1,400|
|196 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$344K||1||2||2,471|
|189 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$348K||4||2||2,632|
|190 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$239K||2||2||1,440|
|230 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$259K||4||2||2,000|
|188 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$262K||2||2||1,567|
|145 Willow St New Haven, CT||$442K||6||3||3,407|
|236 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$428K||6||3||3,204|
|181 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$421K||4||2||3,258|
|150 Willow St New Haven, CT||$414K||6||3||3,180|
|240 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$304K||4||2||2,224|
|182 Nicoll St New Haven, CT||$477K||6||2.5||3,592|
|151 Willow St New Haven, CT||$436K||8||4||3,652|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!