- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 4,386 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $1,650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $461
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 522 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ BBQ - Indoor, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Special Features \ Bathroom Rail(s), Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,578 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 241211018000
- Zillow Home ID: 19379198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.31-4.75M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93923 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 8.8% rise for Carmel as a whole. Among 93923 homes, this home is valued 107.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Carmel, and 24.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93923 home values.
|221 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$2.98M||4||3||2,377|
|219 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$2.98M||3||3.5||3,978|
|214 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$2.83M||3||3||2,733|
|218 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA||$2.96M||4||3.5||3,340|
|215 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA||$3.19M||6||4.5||3,389|
|222 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$3.41M||4||3||3,099|
|223 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$3.16M||2||3.5||3,393|
|216 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA||$2.81M||2||3||2,652|
|224 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$3.86M||4||4||4,414|
|234 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$6.64M||4||4.5||6,967|
|220 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$3.27M||4||2.5||2,642|
|230 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$3.15M||2||3||2,653|
|226 Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||$3.82M||3||2.5||4,100|
|219 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA||$3.27M||3||2.5||2,416|
|225 Lower Walden Rd Carmel, CA||$4.53M||5||6||4,500|
|212 Crest Rd Carmel, CA||--||--||--||--|
|142 Boyd Way Carmel, CA||$2.48M||2||2||2,228|
|Peter Pan Rd Carmel, CA||--||--||--||--|
|139 Boyd Way Carmel, CA||$2.66M||3||2.5||3,011|
|212 Crest Rd Carmel, CA||$2.28M||1||1||1,427|
Nearby Schools in Carmel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!