A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,272 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Area Num \ Lisbon, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exlcusive Right to Sell/Lease w/ Variable Rate Com, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Sloping, Mill Rate \ 19.5000, Neighborhood \ Lisbon (76), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape Cod, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Underground Oil Tank \ Unknown, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,547 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:03 B:061 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 58969410
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-212K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06351 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Lisbon as a whole. Among 06351 homes, this home is valued 22% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% greater than in Lisbon, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lisbon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
|146 Kendall Rd Lisbon, CT||$293K||4||3||2,456|
|154 Kendall Rd Lisbon, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,136|
|219 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$264K||4||2.5||2,113|
|214 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$150K||3||1||1,092|
|212 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$157K||2||1.5||1,008|
|218 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$215K||2||1.5||1,890|
|206 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$189K||4||2||1,831|
|147 Kendall Rd Lisbon, CT||$176K||3||1||1,248|
|227 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$214K||3||2||1,682|
|202 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$153K||3||1||1,012|
|233 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,184|
|162 Kendall Rd Lisbon, CT||$209K||4||1.5||1,632|
|159 Kendall Rd Lisbon, CT||$186K||3||1||1,408|
|Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$279K||4||1.5||2,484|
|222 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$279K||4||1.5||2,484|
|230 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$143K||2||1||864|
|220 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|237 Preston Allen Rd Lisbon, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,184|
|36 Mcneeley Rd Lisbon, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,132|
|32 Mcneeley Rd Lisbon, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,170|
Nearby Schools in Lisbon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.