217 SE 84th Ave, Portland, OR 972162 beds, 1 bath, 740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $129,120
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: R284571
- Zillow Home ID: 53967236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 217 Se 84th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montavilla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Portland, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 227 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$182K21736
- 8338 SE Ash St Portland, OR$193K22830
- 235 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$219K311,558
- 214 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$189K31.51,076
- 249 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$210K311,311
- 226 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$135K211,048
- 8306 SE Ash St Portland, OR$161K21896
- 153 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$189K211,052
- 238 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$188K411,551
- 305 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$231K321,488
- 248 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$219K511,700
- 141 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$183K211,018
- 154 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$191K211,323
- 202 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$416K----3,111
- 304 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$188K21796
- 236 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$208K421,503
- 325 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$201K21924
- 144 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$193K311,269
- 133 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$221K211,840
- 246 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$281K32.12,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.