217 W 10th St, Long Beach, CA 908131 bed, 1 bath, 4,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1922
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $356,000
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Parcel #: 7272005021
- Zillow Home ID: 21235794
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 217 W 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willmore City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.9% greater than in Long Beach, and 126.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willmore City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willmore City home values.
- 225 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$410K211,600
- 1001 Pacific Ave APT 201 Long Beach, CA$308K11850
- 227 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$434K211,600
- 233 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$479K322,064
- 1024 Cedar Ave APT 1 Long Beach, CA$404K21.5--
- 1024 Cedar Ave APT 6 Long Beach, CA$359K32--
- 1024 Cedar Ave APT 9 Long Beach, CA$342K11--
- 226 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$485K431,975
- 245 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$539K442,664
- 1034 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$630K542,792
- 952 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$650K643,720
- 948 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$333K211,058
- 942 Pacific Ave Long Beach, CA$373K31--
- 940 Pacific Ave APT B Long Beach, CA$355K21--
- 940 Pacific Ave APT C Long Beach, CA$452K31--
- 927 Pacific Ave Long Beach, CA$2.66MStudio--7,893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!