217 W 1st St, San Dimas, CA 917732 beds, 1 bath, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $302,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 8387016008
- Zillow Home ID: 21530746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 217 W 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91773 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Dimas, and 47.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91773 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,140 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 1 baths
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!