217 Walnut St, Reading, OH 45215
Sold on 10/4/12: $54,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,769 sq ft
- Lot:3,659 sqft
- Year Built:1901
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $54,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID34431818
- Days on Zillow444
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width35
- Parcel #6710004012800
- Room Count7
- School DistrictReading Community Ci
- # Stories2.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$76,428||$63K – $88K||-$8,514||$43||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$859/mo||$722 – $1.1K/mo||+$13||$0.49||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 45215 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Hamilton as a whole. Among 45215 homes, this home is valued 29.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.7% lower than in Hamilton, and 26.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45215 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamilton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45215 home values.
Neighborhood for 217 Walnut Street
Nearby Schools in Hamilton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Riverview Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.3 mi
- Garfield Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.5 mi
- Wilson Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.7 mi
- Crawford Woods Elementary (assigned) K-6 1.8 mi
- Highland Elementary (assigned) K-6 2.0 mi
- Hamilton Freshman School (assigned) 9 2.1 mi
- Hamilton High (assigned) 10-12 2.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005