- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2170 Crestmoor Dr, San Bruno, CA 940663 beds, 3 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,837 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 370 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Security System
- View: City, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 019092060
- Zillow Home ID: 15494632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2170 Crestmoor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in San Bruno, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 2176 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$813K321,620
- 2166 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$766K321,390
- 2160 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$867K321,700
- 2180 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$782K321,420
- 2165 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$829K321,545
- 2159 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$782K321,350
- 2175 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$727K321,330
- 2156 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$791K321,420
- 2186 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$792K321,420
- 2155 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$788K331,350
- 2150 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$791K321,420
- 2149 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$775K321,350
- 2190 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$855K332,240
- 2201 Trenton Dr San Bruno, CA$839K331,920
- 2215 Trenton Dr San Bruno, CA$812K421,670
- 2145 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$781K321,350
- 2146 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$824K331,750
- 2225 Trenton Dr San Bruno, CA$777K331,590
- 2196 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$793K321,420
- 2235 Trenton Dr San Bruno, CA$729K321,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!