- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 89 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,798 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $94
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 5142838
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR\GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony\Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Heating \ Gas Heat, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Spa \ Spa - Private, Water \ City Water, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Assoc Rules\Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Services \ City Services, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Laundry \ Wshr\Dry HookUp Only, Other Rooms \ Bonus\Game Room, Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Utilities \ SW Gas, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Roofing \ All Tile, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Parking \ RV Gate, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y\N \ N, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Tax Municipality \ Chandler, Exterior Stories \ 2, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Master Bedroom \ Split, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, High School \ Basha High School
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,637 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30355516
- Zillow Home ID: 54669550
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $406-860K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85249 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Chandler as a whole. Among 85249 homes, this home is 10.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 44% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85249, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% greater than in Chandler, and 69.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85249 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chandler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85249 home values.
|2151 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$548K||5||4||5,164|
|2191 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$526K||7||4.75||5,087|
|2170 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$424K||4||2.5||3,311|
|2190 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$414K||4||2.5||3,312|
|2211 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$464K||4||3.5||4,121|
|2131 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$524K||--||4.75||5,087|
|2150 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$446K||--||4.75||3,881|
|2210 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$430K||--||3.75||3,312|
|2130 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$410K||5||3||3,825|
|2169 E Leo Pl Chandler, AZ||$443K||--||5||4,024|
|2111 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$511K||--||5.75||4,961|
|2189 E Leo Pl Chandler, AZ||$420K||--||3.5||3,190|
|2149 E Leo Pl Chandler, AZ||$418K||3||2.5||3,190|
|2231 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$495K||--||4.75||4,121|
|2209 E Leo Pl Chandler, AZ||$460K||4||3.5||4,121|
|2110 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$475K||5||3.5||4,637|
|2129 E Leo Pl Chandler, AZ||$434K||--||4||3,825|
|5711 S Wayne Dr Chandler, AZ||$456K||5||4||3,881|
|2091 E Virgo Pl Chandler, AZ||$448K||--||4.75||3,881|
|5691 S Wayne Dr Chandler, AZ||$417K||--||3.75||3,312|
Nearby Schools in Chandler
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!