2171 Lynn St, Schenectady, NY 123064 beds, 1 bath, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 91 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 201407904
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 42280005801200020280000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32501127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2171 Lynn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.8% greater than in Town of Rotterdam, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12306 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Rotterdam.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12306 home values.
- 2175 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$146K31.51,128
- 2167 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$158K321,108
- 1059 Beverly St Schenectady, NY$160K311,600
- Lynn St Rotterdam, NY--------
- 1065 Beverly St Schenectady, NY$138K32966
- 1045 Beverly St Schenectady, NY$74K11552
- 2170 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$106K211,100
- 2165 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$164K31.51,127
- 2181 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$77K211,032
- 1053 Beverly St Rotterdam, NY$194K31.51,740
- 2178 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$141K421,800
- 1069 Beverly St Schenectady, NY$103K21.51,489
- Beverly St Schenectady, NY--------
- 2180 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$135K31.51,044
- 2185 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$138K31960
- 2154 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$242K43.52,700
- 2141-2143 Lynn St Rotterdam, NY$169K421,900
- 1039 Beverly St Schenectady, NY$102K21970
- 2188 Lynn St Schenectady, NY$187K321,640
- 1062 Beverly St Schenectady, NY$153K211,234
Nearby Schools in Town of Rotterdam
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292