21711 Dumetz Rd, Woodland Hills, CA 913643 beds, 2 baths, 2,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $665,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,108 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2171013041
- Zillow Home ID: 19944352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21711 Dumetz Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 21705 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$551K321,518
- 21717 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$696K221,850
- 21701 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$518K321,211
- 21725 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$753K221,325
- 4921 Medina Dr Woodland Hills, CA$828K532,730
- 21651 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$593K221,321
- 21733 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$734K431,909
- 4929 Medina Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.01M433,347
- 4917 Medina Dr Woodland Hls, CA$660K321,950
- 21645 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$655K331,701
- 21741 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$555K21952
- 21712 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$579K211,044
- 21706 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$596K331,583
- 21716 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$596K211,044
- 21702 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$699K321,960
- 4935 Medina Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.07M443,557
- 21720 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$1.09M322,753
- 21641 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$616K321,496
- 21747 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hls, CA$1.15M54.53,215
- 21726 Dumetz Rd Woodland Hills, CA$623K321,306
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!