2172 Pacific AveAPT 1, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 3/30/12: $1,795,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow616
- Parcel #0579 030
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15073165
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,984,183||$1.65M – $2.26M||-$45,878||$992||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,555/mo||$3.7K – $8.3K/mo||-$144||$3.28||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Pacific Heights home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 33.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% lower than in San Francisco, and 81.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2172 Pacific Avenue APT 1
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.1 mi
- Sherman Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Marina Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 0.8 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005