2173 28th St, Astoria, NY 111051 bed, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
Lovely, spacious, full of light 1-bedroom on Ditmars Boulevard, 2 BLOCKS FROM THE TRAIN- PROIME LOCATION!!
+ Top Floor of a two family House
+ 2 blocks away from the N/Q, next to everything on Ditmars Blvd- two blocks from the train, PRIME LOCATION
-still on 28th street, quiet street!!
+ Short walk to Astoria park
- Spacious, full of light, closets and well sized rooms!!!
^ Hardwood floors
^ EAT-IN KITCHEN
^ Living room
^ Closet space
^ Heat and hot water included
Available JANUARY 1
Call Kirk @ 215-904-2278
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: None
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: City, Park, Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2109670128
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2173 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Astoria, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in New York, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Astoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292