- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- HOA Fee: $96
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,080,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $240
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 610 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Community Features \ CCRs, Community Features \ Clubhouse, Community Features \ Golf Course, Den or office \ U, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating and cooling \ P, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Security System, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ U, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, View \ Golf Course, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 7504021490
- Zillow Home ID: 49039819
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $658-920K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98074 home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Sammamish as a whole. Among 98074 homes, this home is valued 66.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98074, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% higher than in Sammamish, and 26.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98074 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sammamish.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98074 home values.
|21722 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$707K||4||2.5||2,890|
|21808 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$925K||4||2.75||3,720|
|21729 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$702K||3||2.5||2,810|
|21807 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$938K||4||2.25||3,800|
|21721 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$1.05M||3||2.5||4,790|
|21714 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$607K||4||2.25||2,220|
|21815 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$954K||5||4||3,850|
|21713 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$927K||4||4||3,831|
|21706 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$621K||3||2.25||2,490|
|21705 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$874K||4||3||3,840|
|21632 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$861K||4||2.5||3,780|
|21635 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$766K||4||3.5||3,300|
|21837 NE 30th Pl Sammamish, WA||$728K||2||2||2,450|
|21624 NE 29th St Sammamish, WA||$651K||3||2.25||2,190|
|21841 NE 30th Pl Sammamish, WA||$787K||2||2.5||3,120|
|21833 NE 30th Pl Sammamish, WA||$663K||4||3||2,520|
|21845 NE 30th Pl Sammamish, WA||$1.01M||6||3.25||4,470|
|2909 Sahalee Dr E Sammamish, WA||$838K||3||2.25||3,280|
|2903 Sahalee Dr E Sammamish, WA||$737K||3||2.5||3,140|
|2823 Sahalee Dr E Sammamish, WA||$583K||2||1.75||2,080|
Nearby Schools in Sammamish
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!