- Lot: 7,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,399,000
- Price/sqft: $430
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Roof \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,254 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 43917002
- Zillow Home ID: 19685970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 79.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26% higher than in San Jose, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|2175 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA||$1.11M||--||--||--|
|2169 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA||$855K||2||1||949|
|2183 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA||--||1||1||500|
|2191 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA||$804K||3||1||1,132|
|879 Franquette Ave San Jose, CA||$1.14M||3||2||1,936|
|875 Franquette Ave San Jose, CA||$1.29M||5||3||2,474|
|858 Lincoln Ct San Jose, CA||$956K||3||2||1,551|
|2155 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA||$1.21M||3||3||2,024|
|866 Lincoln Ct San Jose, CA||$748K||2||1||891|
|855 Franquette Ave San Jose, CA||$751K||2||1||1,003|
|874 Lincoln Ct San Jose, CA||$735K||2||1||891|
|881 Franquette Ave San Jose, CA||$1.14M||3||1||1,693|
|2162 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA||$1.18M||4||3||2,257|
|2168 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA||$1.19M||4||3||2,324|
|880 Lincoln Ct San Jose, CA||$888K||3||2||1,505|
|Ardis Dr San Jose, CA||$820K||2||1||891|
|2150 Ardis Dr San Jose, CA||$1.12M||3||2||1,775|
|856 Franquette Ave San Jose, CA||$1M||3||2||1,592|
|821 Coastland Ct San Jose, CA||$1.19M||4||3||2,215|
|888 Lincoln Ct San Jose, CA||$942K||3||2||1,737|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!