2175 Willivee Pl, Decatur, GA 300333 beds, 2 baths, 1,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Minutes to everything wonderful about the Emory/Decatur area: Good restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, bike trails, tennis courts, golf range, swimming pool, soft ball, walking trails, dog park -- and it's quiet and peaceful when you want to chill...
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $218,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Low maintenance yard with beautiful flora, pantry, ceiling fans, new appliances, quiet street, Warranty.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,214 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18 102 10 007
- Zillow Home ID: 14531277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2175 Willivee Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.5% higher than in North Decatur, and 57.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Decatur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30033 home values.
- 2165 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$231K31.51,190
- 2189 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$220K31.51,262
- 2197 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$219K31.51,214
- 2133 Willivee Pl # 0 Decatur, GA$155K31.5--
- 2157 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$237K31.51,214
- 2209 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$223K31.51,134
- 2274 Willivee Pl # 0 Decatur, GA$189K31.51,418
- 2166 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$215K311,136
- 2213 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$234K31.51,266
- 2149 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$228K31.51,266
- 2162 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$215K311,136
- 2186 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$242K32.51,430
- 2180 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$245K31.51,214
- 2190 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$236K31.51,269
- 2172 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$240K31.51,464
- 2156 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$228K31.51,247
- 2221 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$237K31.51,150
- 2194 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$217K31.51,214
- 2176 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$207K311,388
- 2141 Willivee Pl Decatur, GA$239K31.51,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!