- Built in 1900
- Views: 567 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $359
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Wall AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 710 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:07 P:02948 S:010
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59101549
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-334K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Dorchester home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among North Dorchester homes, this home is valued 9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.4% higher than in Boston, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
|218 E Cottage St # 3 Boston, MA||$324K||1||1||770|
|220 E Cottage St APT 2 Dorchester, MA||$273K||1||1||520|
|218-220 E Cottage St UNIT 7 Dorchester, MA||$261K||2||1||600|
|218-220 E Cottage St UNIT 6 Dorchester, MA||$258K||1||1||710|
|218-220 E Cottage St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA||$273K||1||1||770|
|4 Dawes St Dorchester, MA||$731K||9||3||4,693|
|22 Chase St Dorchester, MA||$678K||6||3||4,230|
|222 E Cottage St Dorchester, MA||$518K||4||2||2,559|
|8 Dawes St Dorchester, MA||$609K||8||3||3,519|
|8 Dawes St # 3 Boston, MA||--||3||1||1,330|
|8 Dawes St # 1 Boston, MA||$395K||Studio||1||900|
|8 Dawes St # 2 Dorchester, MA||$450K||3||1||1,300|
|11 Pond St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA||$333K||2||1||1,100|
|11 Pond St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA||$325K||3||1||985|
|15 Pond St Dorchester, MA||$707K||8||3||3,804|
|11 Pond St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA||$455K||4||2||2,116|
|20 Chase St Dorchester, MA||$576K||6||3||3,519|
|10 Dawes St Dorchester, MA||$600K||8||3||3,519|
|226 E Cottage St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA||$320K||2||1||975|
|226 E Cottage St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA||$320K||2||1||975|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!